Hosted phone system
Some of the key benefits include:
- Low set up costs up to 70% cheaper than a normal phone system
- Hosted phone systems are extremely flexible and easy to manage
- Incoming calls can be routed to any location with a hosted PBX handset
- All extensions on the system can call each other free of charge – regardless of geographic location.
- Hosted phone system extensions can be at different sites but act as one single system
- Fantastic range of business features
- Hosted PBX systems are self-install systems – very easy for users to connect by themselves
- Increase or decrease the number of extensions as required
The benefits of hosted
Features you can easily control – Hosted puts you in complete control of your phone system and is provided with an extensive range of call handling and management features, all operated through an easy-to-use web interface.
Empower your staff with ‘one number anywhere’ – Hosted integrates your fixed and mobile capabilities so that you never miss a call. Callers dial one number to reach your desk phone and mobile phone simultaneously; you can move ongoing calls seamlessly from one phone to another without hanging up and both phones share a single voicemail box.
An on-demand service with no hidden costs – You only pay for what you need on a simple per seat basis. As you are not buying a PBX, there is no major hardware investment and there are no financing costs to consider.
Lower call costs – All the cost benefits of IP Telephony including free site-to-site calls (even across international boundaries) and cheaper call rates. If you use Hosted together with our mobile services you benefit from incredibly competitive rates for calls between your fixed and mobile devices.
Enables flexible working – Hosted helps businesses become more efficient by enabling flexible work environments through hot-desking, home working, and extending the service to mobile devices.
Number choice – You have total flexibility with the numbers you want to use. You can keep your existing numbers or get new numbers. Extend your business reach and use any local area number no matter where you are located. Have a London number in Leeds!
A business continuity solution – Unexpected events such as snow, floods or strikes won’t disrupt your business. Because Hosted sits in the “cloud”, the service provides business continuity features that allow your organization to carry on making and taking calls.